2014年3月27日木曜日

People, people <English>

I learned a lot from people;
There are the people who truly care about you; family. 
There are the people who might not care as much. 

I have several people who I can call bestfriend, and many more are just friends.

I have the people that are destined to somehow cross my life, and stay for some time because of a common thing we need to get done; like collegues, class mates, persons I meet in organisations. 

Lastly, I have these people that give me lessons in not-so-good-but-effective way.

Underestimated, overestimated, feeling like not human at all, sharp words, second/third/forth/what best but never first, unheard, unseen, played, unnoticed, lied to, betrayed, forgotten, feeling of being unimportant, never good enough....

These are the things that can kill me or make me stronger, I learn day by day this kind of person just doesn't deserve much attention. They will not stay long, they don't do anything to keep me alive. 

I take the lesson. I try to be better.
I will continue being a "good" person, because I know what it's like to be mistreated. 

I am grateful for what I have; Allah and the ones who truly care. I shall not waste it over the ones who don't deserve. 

And if you experience the same thing, just don't forget that Allah never sleeps.

"Be yourself because those who matter, don't mind and those who mind, don't matter." - Dr. Seuss

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿